How We Gather Information
Our site does not employ cookies, require registration, or in any other way collect data about you or you browsing habits either connected with this or any other websites in any way.
Web hosting for this site is provided by third parties who maintain web statistics relating to site usage, over which we have limited control.
Each record in server's log contains the following data:
- Date and Time
- Client's IP address
- Request Method
- Resource requested
- Protocol and version
- Response Code
- Size of the response
- Client's software (User Agent)
- Note that log records contain no personal data.
Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address) on non-secure areas of the Computer Angels site, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in the user's communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Computer Angels.
Personal details (e.g., name, e-mail address) collected by ourselves in response to your requests for information may be stored and on occasion we reserve the right to email you in relation to your requests or other services we think you might be interested in. We will not provide your details to third parties, and will remove your details from any mailing lists at your request.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Computer Angels Ltd on the Web
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Our site may contain links to other web sites. We're not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those sites.
Don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints related to the ways we protect your privacy. Your feedback is very important for us.